Tuesday 17 March 2009

Friends & Feeling Good - St. Patrick's Day

It was St. Patrick's Day in 2004 that I met a friend I'd been e-mailing for many years for the first time. It was in Tampa, Florida that we met and a few years before when I had found her Dawson's Creek website and learning we shared common interests that I had made first contact, and she actually wrote back to me, a stranger at the time. Seeing her in person for the first time was unknown territory but it proved to be very rewarding. I had a wonderful St. Patrick's Day and we continue to be great friends today.

In all aspects of your life, friends are so important. Good friends support you, inspire you and allow you to inspire them. Although when I personally go to the gym it is very much a solo effort, I do believe that having my supportive friends outside the gym allows me to do my best by wanting to inspire them by my fitness and nutrition dedication and discipline. So enjoy St. Patrick's Day, celebrate being with friends and remember all that you know about fitness and nutrition in the process, and continue to share and inspire your friends around you.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.