Tuesday 26 May 2009

A Two-Week Trial

Here's a suggestion that I think will do wonders for your body, in association with exercise and other good nutrition. I suggest you do it for two weeks to really see the benefit. Here's the suggestion:

Don't eat Dairy and Wheat.

This means cutting out any wholegrain bread or cereal and totally eliminating items such as milk, yogurt and most chocolate. Be aware that you should be reading labels very carefully. This is particularly important when it comes to soup which can on occasion have dairy in it- an example would be tomato soup.

I myself find I am looking much fitter and healthier when I cut out dairy, simply by looking at my own body in the mirror. I'm not saying you need to cut out dairy for the rest of your life, but reducing dairy will certainly help you in getting and maintaining a lean body.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.