Saturday 6 June 2009

My Way

As I type today's blog entry I am riding my exercise bike while watching on my television, a live performance of Frank Sinatra performing his classic song 'My Way'.

The song 'My Way' very much looks back on one's life and observes that no matter what, one should live life their way and be proud. When it comes to fitness and nutrition you are going to hear contradicting views much of the time. What matters is that you do what works for you and do it your way.

Today I have a fairly busy day. Right after typing this blog entry I will be heading to the gym for my workout. Shortly after that I will be heading off to an acting class. And although I generally plan for the day ahead, I don't entirely know what will happen at the gym or my acting class. Something I do know however, is that no matter what does happen, it'll be done- my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.