Monday 3 August 2009

Curiouser And Curiouser

I am always curious. I ask trainers at my gym questions all the time. They have a wealth of knowledge that I want to learn from and which is so right. They occasionally have advice that I think is completely wrong, but simply asking the question, allows me to make my own choices from the answers I'm given.

In the words of Donald Trump:

"One thing I’ve learned over the years is that curiosity is a good way to stay stimulated and informed as well as young. Ever notice that children are curious about everything? That’s how they learn and the same thing should apply to adults..."

"...Curiosity also provides a starting point for discovery. It’s a bit like research--once you find something of interest, the natural inclination is to learn more about it. Sometimes it may not have anything to do with your current endeavor, but it can broaden your understanding."

And even in the words of Albert Einstein:

"The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing."

So don't be afraid to be curious. Be proud to be curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.