Monday 13 July 2009

Changes

Over the past few weeks the gym I go to has gone through various changes. The local gym has been expanded to include a new floor and new machines. It is still at the transition stage. Certain machines are being tested out. The changing rooms are also being expanded. Changes are most definitely afoot.

As I entered the gym this morning I found that a few of the machines had been moved around, so I had to locate my regular treadmill and my two favorite cross-trainers. And once I'd found those, when I started using them, since they'd been moved, I was seeing the gym from a new perspective. Location of machines can also affect the order that you do your workout. It was kind of refreshing.

When I go to the gym tomorrow, it won't be as fresh as it felt today. I'll probably be used to the changes by then. Still, I hope that I can still approach my gym workout in a fresh way again. I like positive changes. It's not just- kind of refreshing. It is refreshing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.