Sunday 4 January 2009

Best Time To Exercise

There are various schools of thought about when you should exercise. I'm not going to argue points for or against. All I'm gonna do is tell you what I do...

- I choose to do my gym workout in the morning.

I find it easier to focus and there's also a tremendous sense of satisfaction at not only having managed to get up first thing in the morning to work out, but also being able to relax the rest of the day. I've tried working out in the evening but I've found the gym to be crowded, thus making it hard to concentrate, and also at the end of the day I'm too tired due to the day's activities to give it my all. Since I aim to do my best in all I do, I want to be at my best, therefore my gym workout will always take place in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.