Tuesday 20 January 2009

The Ultimate Gym Survival Tool

Throughout the past year and a half that I've been continuously going to the gym, I've found that the one thing that has helped me through it all is my i-Pod. I can play upbeat songs, inspirational songs, create playlists to suit the speed of my workout and soforth. I personally have warm-up playlists, extensive cardio playlists, etc. Music has been a key strength in getting me through my workouts and I would highly recommend that whenever you do go to the gym, you take your i-pod or mp3 player with you. Listening to music you like will push you so much further than you would think possible, and I highly recommend you take your player with you to every workout and feel inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.