Thursday 8 January 2009

Negative Calorie Foods

Negative Calorie Foods are foods in which the calories don't really matter. The reason the calories don't matter is that they are hard for your body to digest and so your body has to use equal or even more energy (calories) than the actual food is worth to digest it. Therefore, theoretically, certain negative calorie foods could help you lose weight simply by eating more of them. It sounds like a myth but it's apparently true.

So what are these wonder foods? I've listed a few below. Perhaps they can be incorporated into your lifestyle as alternatives/replacements to sugary snacks. Since I'm sharing information on what I particularly do, I've only listed ones that I incorporate into my own individual lifestyle on occasion:

Vegetables - Asparagus, Broccoli, Green Cabbage, Carrots, Cauliflower, Lettuce, Onions, Spinach.

Fruits - Apples, Cranberries, Grapefruit, Lemons, Pineapple, Raspberries, Strawberries.

There are many more you can find out about by googling online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.