Monday 16 February 2009

What Do You Want?

I was watching 'The Notebook' on Blu-Ray Disc over the Valentine's Day weekend and there was a simple line that stuck out for me. It was later on in the film when Noah played by Ryan Gosling and Allie played by Rachel McAdams are assessing their relationship that Noah repeatedly asks her "What do you want?!"

It's something we should be asking ourselves each day- What do I want? Once we know what we want then we can begin our journey to obtaining it.

So with your own fitness and nutrition, questions you can ask yourself include: Do I want to lose weight? Do I want to gain muscle? Do I want to look attractive? Do I want to lead a healthy lifestyle? Do I want to be able to lessen my chances of illness?

Chances are, the answer to most if not all of these questions is yes. Now you know what you want, you are ready to take that next step- getting what you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.